Tara Allgood and Martha Meshak joined forces to create Allgood Legal and Fiduciary Services. Bringing together more than 40 years of combined experience, they share a passion to improve the lives of others. Working with individuals and families in the elder and disabled communities of Boulder County and surrounding areas, Tara and Martha strive to provide individualized and effective legal and fiduciary services.
We offer services ranging from simple consultation to estate planning review, assistance with advanced directives, fiduciary appointment, estate administration and general probate services.
- Evaluation of legal, fiduciary and community resource needs
- Budgeting and bill-pay assistance
- Fiduciary services as financial agent, trustee, conservator and personal representative
- Representation for guardianship and conservatorship proceedings
- Education and assistance for family fiduciaries including services as successor fiduciary nominee
- Assistance with advance directives and non-taxable estate planning
- Community education for larger groups of seniors and their families, including group or individual sessions at senior and assisted living centers
- Mediation for difficult family conversations